Thursday, July 5, 2012

Project Euler Problem 9

Peace. I didn't really do this nicely. I can do math, but my lack of attention span and focus today... I kept doing wrong math calculation, or, um... what was it called again? Equation.... At first, thought about doing it brute force, which explained the function check1000 I made. Then, it strike me that it would be very tedious, if not impossible to brute force finding out the Pythagorean triplets. Honestly, I saw this solution earlier from a Google search. I don't want to cheat, though I did try similar way of that equation... ah, what was it again? Anyway, finally found the part I wrongly placed my square, then I got the answer. I don't want to take credit for this. This is really, not what I do with my own real effort. =_=;;

No comments:

Post a Comment