Sunday, November 14, 2010

Exploring internet: Some of the things I found

I am taking a little break from trying to solve Euler's Problem. It seems if I learn Java, it will be easier. C++ has limit to the largest int it can use. Beside, I think it might be easier. So I surf around instead. :)

A computer science student should learn more than programming.

I like photoshopping, but I am limited to simple forum avatar and signature. Usually I take anime or game render. Luckily, I found a site that quite nice without any annoying requirement. ;)

I was wondering, if Mozilla Firefox have add-ons, what Google Chrome have? Extension.

Next semester, I am going to learn programming II(focus on Java, yay new language), Multimedia(yay my photoshop skill will come in handy), economy(oh my God), calculus II(oh, another math), English Preparation for Muet(need to read -.- ) and CTU(learning the way of life on paper).

No comments:

Post a Comment